National Highway 152D (India)
Schematic map of National Highways in India
|Length||230 km (140 mi)|
National Highway 152D (NH 152D)-cum-expressway from Gangheri to Narnaul is an under construction barrier-free tolled 6-lane (extendable to 8-lanes) National Highway in Haryana state of India. This 230 km long diagonal highway through Haryana state, from Kurukshetra in northeast to Narnaul in southwest, will start from the junction of NH152 near Gangheri and Ismailabad, pass through Kaul Dhatrath, Pundri, Lakhan Majra, Kalanaur, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri and terminate at junction with NH148B at Narnaul bypass. Its straight-line greenfield alignment will reduce the distance from the state capital Chandigarh to Narnaul and Jaipur while decongesting NH1 and NH44. The alignment intersects with at least 15 NH including NH9 and several State Highways (SH) including SH6, SH9, SH8, SH11, SH12, SH14, SH10, SH16A, SH20, SH24 and SH26. Area around it is being developed as an industrial corridor.
Land acquition is complete and tt is expected to be completed by June 2021.
Highway, costing INR5,108 cr (51 billion), will have 70 meter right of way, 122 bridges and underpasses and 136,000 trees would be planted on either sides is being developed by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways's (MoRTH) National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) under Bharatmala project. Grenfield alignment will reduce the Ismailabad to Narnaul distance by 35 km from the existing 265 km route to 230 km new route. Construction will create 1500 full time jobs for 3 years and 120 ongoing jobs will be created for the tollplaza staff. To reduce the environmental impact the fly ash will be used from the Tau Devilal Thermal Power Plant at Panipat, Indira Gandhi Super Thermal Power Project at Jhajjar and Rajiv Gandhi Thermal Power Station at Hisar.
It passes through the areas lying in the follwoing 8 districts:
- Kurukshetra district
- Kaithal district
- Jind district
- Jind city,
- northeast: interchange with SH12 (Jind to Assand-Karnal) 25 km northeast of Jind near Badhana-Popran
- east: interchange with SH14 (Jind to Panipat) 15 km east of Jind at Jamni near Pilu Khera
- southeast: interchange with SH11 (Jind to Gohana-Sonipat) 10 km east of Jind
- southeast: interchange with Delhi-Amritsar-Katra Expressway in the middle of Jind-Gohana-LakhanMajra triangle
- Jind city,
- Rohtak district
- Lakhan Majra, interchange with NH352 (Jind-Julana to Lakhan Majra-Rohtak) 5 km northeast of Lakhan Majra
- Maham city
- Kalanaur, interchange with NH709 (Bhiwani to Rohtak)
- Charkhi Dadri district
- Charkhi Dadri city
- northweat: interchange with SH17 (Bhiwani to Charkhi Dadri) 5 km northwest of Charkhi Dadri near Charkhi
- west: interchange with NH334B (Loharu-Charkhi Dadri to Jhajjar) 5 km west of Charkhi Dadri near Kheri Bura
- south: interchange with SH17 (Bhiwani to Charkhi Dadri) 5 km south of Charkhi Dadri near Mandola
- Charkhi Dadri city
- Mahendragarh district
- Mahendragarh, interchange with NH24 at Jhook.
- Optional extension spur from NH152D at Mahendragarh to Bhiwadi Airport at Kotkasim via Delhi–Alwar RRTS at Pali and Bawal (NH48 Delhi-Jaipur Expressway), and beyond to Delhi Mumbai Expressway at Ferozepur Jhirka and Western Peripheral Expressway at Palwal, then to Noida International Airport and Yamuna Expressway at Jewar, and finallly to Ganga Expressway via Khurja-Bareilly(NCR Counter Magnet City)-Tanakpur(starting point of Indian-route of Kailash-Manasarovar Yatra).
- Narnaul, interchange with NH148B (Narnaul to Kotputli and beyond to Behror-Alwar-Mathura). The NH148B (former SH129 and SH17) connects Kotputli (45 km south of Narnaul) to Bhatinda via Narnaul-Bhiwani-Hansi-Barwala-Tohana-Jakhal). At Kotputli, the NH148B meets the Delhi–Jaipur Expressway (NH48. Together NH148B and NH48 will connect the Hisar Airport to the proposed kargo aerocity of Bhiwadi Airport at Kotkasim.
In December 2018, the required total 1,826.05 hectares land has been already acquired at the cost of INR529.29 cr (5.29 billion) and the construction will be completed within two and half years by June 2021.
- List of highways in Haryana
- Delhi-Jaipur Expressway
- Delhi Mumbai Expressway
- Delhi-Amritsar-Katra Expressway
- Haryana Roadways
- Haryana Tourism
- Railway in Haryana
- "Haryana to Get 230-km Long New National Highway from Kurukshetra to Mahendragarh Cost Rs 5,108 Crore". New Delhi: latestly.com. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- new four lane highway, Dainik Jagran.
- New NH to be constructed, Daily Pioneer.
- Pre-feasibility report
- Better connectivity: Government to build five new greenfield road corridors, Indian Express.
- Cargo Airport to boost the real estate market of Bhiwadi