National Highway 161 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||430 km (270 mi)|
|Akola - Patur - Malegaon - Washim - Hingoli - Nanded - Degloor - Sangareddy|
National Highway 161, (may be referred to as NH 161), is a National Highway in India running through the states of Maharashtra and Telangana of India. The National Highway 161 joins the cities of Akola, Washim, Hingoli, Nanded, Degloor, Sangareddy and Hyderabad in Central-Southern India with each other.
- At Akola with NH 6 connecting Hajira - Surat - Dhule - Akola - Amravati - Nagpur - Durg - Raipur - Mahasamund - Sambalpur - Baharagora - Kolkata
- At Akola with NH161A connecting Akot - Akola - Barshitakli - Mangrulpir - Digras - Arni - Mahur - Kinwat - Himayatnagar - Mudkhed - Waghala - Mukhed - Maharashtra-Karnataka border
- At Washim with NH 161E connecting Washim - Mangrulpir - Karanja - Hiwra Budruk on NH 6
- At Nanded with NH 222 connecting Kalyan - Ahmednagar - Pathardi - Parbhani - Basmat - Nanded - Nirmal
- At Nanded with NH 204 connecting Ratnagiri - Kolhapur - Sangli - Pandharpur - Solapur - Tuljapur - Latur - Nanded - Arni - Yavatmal - Wardha - Buti Bori - Nagpur
- At Sangareddy with NH 9 connecting Pune - Solapur - Omerga - Zaheerabad - Sangareddy - Secunderabad - Hyderabad - Suryapet - Vijayawada - Machilipatnam
States, districts, cities, towns and villages connected
- Akola district
- Washim district
- Hingoli district
- Nanded district
- "New highways notification dated August, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2013" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 Jul 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 Jul 2018.