National Highway 166E (India)
|Auxiliary route of NH 66|
|Length||332 km (206 mi)|
National Highway 166E, commonly referred to as NH 166E is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 66. NH-166E traverses the states of Maharashtra and Karnataka in India.
- NH 166C near Guhagar.
- NH 66 near Chiplun.
- NH 48 Interchange near Karad.
- NH 266 at Karad.
- NH 160 near Vita.
- NH 166 near Nagaj.
- NH 965G near Jat.
- NH 52 Terminal near Bijapur.
Post declaration of this route as national highway, construction process to upgrade the road to national highway standards started in 2017. Larsen & Toubro was awarded the contract to upgrade 48.4 km section from Helwak to Karad.
- "New national highways notifications dated Jan, 2017" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- "National highways substitution notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- "Rehabilitation and upgradation to 2 lane with paved shoulder/ 4-lane standards of National Highways" (PDF). Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- "Larsen & Toubro's construction arm bags orders worth Rs 2,694 crores". Financial Express. Retrieved 22 August 2018.