National Highway 167 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 67|
|Length||483 km (300 mi)|
|States||Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hagari, Alur, Adoni, Mantralayam, Raichur, Makthal, Mahabub Nagar, Jadcherla Road|
National Highway 167 (NH 167), is a National Highway in India, which was formed as a new National Highway by up-gradation and passes through the states of Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It starts at Hagari in Karnataka and ends at Kodad in Telangana.
State–wise route length (in km.)
- Andhra Pradesh – 111.15 km (69.07 mi)
- Karnataka – 55 km (34 mi)
- Telangana - 100.88 km (62.68 mi)
- NH 67 Terminal near Haggari.
- NH 150 near Krishna.
- NH 44 near Jadcherla.
- NH 765 near Kalwakurthy.
- NH 565 near Halia.
- NH 65 Terminal near Kodad.
- "New highways notification dated August, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Correspondent, Special. "Gadkari visit: TS readies charter of demands". The Hindu. Retrieved 18 April 2017.
- "National highway 167 route substitution notification dated Nov, 2016" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 14 Aug 2018.
- "National Highways in Telangana State". Roads and Buildings Department – Government of Telangana. Retrieved 14 April 2017.