National Highway 205 (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||183 km (114 mi)|
|South end||Chandigarh, Kharar, Ropar, Kiratpur Sahib, Sundernagar, Shimla|
National Highway 205 commonly referred to as NH 205, is a highway in India. The highway passes through the Indian states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab.
Old NH numbers of new NH 205
- Kharar - Swarghat (in Bilaspur district) section of old NH 21.
- Swarghat - Darlaghat (near Solan) section of old NH 88.
- Darlaghat via Nauni (near Solan) - near Shimla section old old NH 5.
- Leh-Manali Highway
- List of National Highways in India by highway number
- National Highways Development Project
- "Rationalization of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). Govt of India. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 21 Aug 2011.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|