National Highway 266 (India)
|Auxiliary route of NH 61|
|Length||166 km (103 mi)|
National Highway 266, commonly referred to as NH 266 is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 61. NH-266 traverses the state of Maharashtra in India. This highway is being rehabilitated and upgraded to 2 lanes with paved shoulders.
- NH 166E Terminal near Jat.
- NH 166 near Landgewadi.
- NH 160 near Tasgaon.
- NH 166E Terminal near Karad.
- "New national highways notifications dated Jan, 2017" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 25 August 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 25 August 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 25 August 2018.
- "Rehabilitation and upgradation to 2 lane with paved shoulder NH166E and NH266" (PDF). Retrieved 25 August 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|