National Highway 30 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
NH 30 in Sitapur district, U.P.
|Length||1,984.3 km (1,233.0 mi)|
|North end||Sitarganj, Uttarakhand|
|South end||Ibrahimpatnam, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh|
|States||Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh|
|Kottagudam – Bhadrachalam – Penta|
National Highway 30 (NH 30) is a primary national highway in India. NH 30 connects Sitarganj in Uttarakhand with Ibrahimpatnam in Andhra Pradesh. The total length of this highway is 1,984.3 km (1,233.0 mi). It starts at the junction of NH 9 at Sitarganj and ends at the junction of NH 65 at Ibrahimpatnam. Development of Ibrahimpatnam-Jagadalpur Route is under process. Rajdeep Rohan joint venture is the contract agency for this project. Second bridge is under construction at pilgrimage city of Bhadrachalam which is famous for temple of Lord Shri Rama. NH-30 runs through the states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in India.
Before renumbering of national highways, NH-30 route was variously numbered as old national highways 74, 75, 24, 24B, 27, 7, 12A, 200, 43, 16 and 221.
NH30 starts at the city of Sitarganj connecting Pilibhit, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Lucknow, Raebareli, Allahabad , Rewa, Jabalpur, Mandla, Raipur, Dhamtari, Charama, Kanker, Keskal, Jagdalpur, Sukma, Konta, Nellipaka, Bhadrachalam, Paloncha, Kothagudem and terminates at Ibrahimpatnam.
- NH 9 Terminal near Sitarganj.
- Uttar Pradesh
- NH 730 near Pilibhit
- NH 530 near Bareilly
- NH 21 near Bareilly
- NH 730B near Bareilly
- NH 730C near MiranpurKatra
- NH 731 near Shahjahanpur
- NH 730A near Maigalganj
- NH 330D near Sitapur
- NH 230 near Bakshi-ka-Talab
- NH 27 near Lucknow
- NH 731 near Lucknow
- NH 230 near Mohanlaganj
- NH 330A near Raebareli
- NH 128 near Raebareli
- NH 31 near Raebareli
- NH 19 near Nawabganj (Allahabad)
- NH 330 near Allahabad
- NH 35 near Allahabad
- Madhaya Pradesh
- NH 135BD near Jamira
- NH 135 near Mangawan
- NH 39 near Rewa
- NH 135BG near Maihar
- NH 43 near Katni
- NH 34 near Jabalpur
- NH 45 near Jabalpur
- NH 543 near Mandla
- NH 130A near Pondi
- NH 130 near Simga
- NH 130B near Raipur
- NH 53 near Raipur
- NH 130C near Abhanpur
- NH 130CD near Barapali
- NH 930 near Purur
- NH 130D near Kondagaon
- NH 63 near Jagdalpur
- Andhra Pradesh
- NH 326 near Chintoor
- NH 365BB near Penuballi
- Andhra Pradesh
- NH 65 Terminal at Ibrahimpatnam near Kondapalle.
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by State
- National Highways Development Project
- "Rationalization of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). Department of Road Transport and Highways. p. 30. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Rs. 5,000-cr infrastructure boost for city". The Hindu. 19 June 2016. Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 30 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|