National Highway 333A (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
NH333A near Bihar-Jharkhand Border
|Auxiliary route of NH 33|
|Length||296.4 km (184.2 mi)|
|Shekhpura, Jamui, Banka, Godda|
National Highway 333A, commonly referred to as NH 333A is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 33. NH-333A traverses the states of Bihar and Jharkhand in India.
- NH 33 Terminal near Barbigha.
- NH 333 near Jamui.
- NH 133 near Godda.
- NH 133A Terminal near Pakur.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "Status of National highways in Jharkhand - July 2016". Press Information Bureau - Government Of India. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- "New national highways declaration notification and route ammendments" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 24 March 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|