National Highway 334D (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Auxiliary route of NH 34|
|Length||83 km (52 mi)|
|States||Uttar Pradesh, Haryana|
National Highway 334D, commonly referred to as NH 334D is a national highway in India. It is a secondary route of National Highway 34. NH-334D runs in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana in India.
- NH 34 Terminal near Aligarh.
- Junction with Yamuna Expressway near Tappal
- NH 44 Terminal near Palwal.
- "New national highways declaration notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|