National Highway 343 (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||158 km (98 mi)|
National Highway 343, commonly referred to as NH 343 is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 43. NH-343 traverses the states of Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand in India.
- Terminal with National Highway 43 near Ambikapur.
- Terminal with National Highway 39 near Garhwa.
- "New highways notification dated February, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 7 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 7 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 7 July 2018.
- "New National Highways in Chhattisgarh". Press Information Bureau - Government of India. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- "Status of National highways in Jharkhand - July 2016". Press Information Bureau - Government Of India. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|