National Highway 48 (India)
This article does not cite any sources. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Length:||2,807 km (1,744 mi)|
|States:||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
It has a total length of 2807 km(1744 miles). 
Its stretch from Delhi to Mumbai was earlier designated as NH 8 and the stretch between Mumbai and Chennai was referred to as NH 4 before all the national highways were officially renumbered in the year 2010. In fact, the earlier designations are still commonly used by people.
NH 48 passes through some of the most important cities in India. They include:
- New Delhi
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- Roadnow. "National Highway 48 (NH48) Travel Guide - Roadnow". roadnow.in. Retrieved 2017-03-17.
- "National highway numbers to change, stretches to be longer - Times of India". The Times of India. 2010-02-18. Archived from the original on 2010-02-19. Retrieved 2017-10-09.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|