National Highway 503A (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 3|
|Length||217 km (135 mi)|
|States||Punjab, Himachal Pradesh|
|Mehta, Sri Hargobindpur, Tanda, Hoshiarpur|
- Himachal Pradesh
- NH 3 Terminal near Amritsar.
- NH 44 near Tanda.
- NH 3 near Hoshiarpur.
- NH 503 near Una.
- NH 103 Terminal near Bhota.
- "New National Highway notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India. 17 April 2015. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "Declaration of Roads as National Highways in Himachal Pradesh". Press Information Bureau - Government of India. 24 July 2017. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "National Highway notification - NH 503A route change" (PDF). The Gazette of India. 14 May 2015. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "National Highways in Himachal Pradesh" (PDF). Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|