National Highway 503 (India)
Anandpur Sahib City gate
|Length||181 km (112 mi)|
|States||Himachal Pradesh, Punjab|
|Una, Anandpur Sahib, Kangra, Mataur, Dharamshala|
National Highway 503, commonly referred to as NH 503, is a highway connecting the city of Mataur to Mubarakpur in Himachal Pradesh. NH503 has been extended from Mubarakpur to Kiratpur in Punjab. The route of NH503 is extended from Mataur to Macleodganj via Dharamshala.
|Highway Number||Source||Destination||Via||Length (km)|
|503||Mubarakpur||Macleodganj||Dera Gopipu - Ranital - Kangra - Mataur - Dharamshala||95|
|503 Ext||Mubarakpur||Kiratpur||Amb, Una, Dehlan, Anandpur Sahib||86|
- NH 205 Terminal near Kiratpur.
- NH 503A near Una.
- NH 3 near Mubarakpur.
- NH 303 near Ranital.
- NH 154 near Mataur and Gaggal.
- "Rationalization of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). Govt of India. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- "Route substitution notification for national highways 3 and 503" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 503 (India).|