National Highway 59 (India)
Schematic map of National Highways in India
|Length||352 km (219 mi)|
National Highway 59 (NH 59) is a National Highway in India connecting Khariar and Brahmapur in the state of Odisha. Before renumbering of national highways, route of NH-59 was part of old national highway 217. The Highway is connected with SH 42 of Odisha State near Bangomunda.
- NH 353 Terminal near Khariar.
- NH 26 near Belgaon
- NH 326 near Asika
- NH 157 near Asika
- NH 16 Terminal near Brahmapur.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 December 2018. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
|This article about a National Highway in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|