National Highway 63 (India)
|Length:||860 km (530 mi)|
|From:||Barshi , Maharashtra|
|States:||Telangana: 220 km
Maharashtra: 52 km
Chhattisgarh: 210 km
|Yedshi- Latur- Udgir- Deglur- Adampur - Khatgoan - Nizamabad - Metpalli - Mancheral - Chinnur - Sironcha - Bijapur - Bhairamgarh - Gidam - Bagmundi - Jagdalpur|
National Highway 63 (NH 63) (previously National Highway 16), is a National Highway in India, total length 860 km (530 mi) that connects Nizamabad in Telangana and Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh. It passes through the states of Telangana, Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh.
- The highway passes through
- Maharashtra: Yedshi, Latur, Udgir, Deglur, sironcha, Kopela and Pathagudam
- Telangana: Armoor, Mortad, Kammarpally, Metpalli, Koratla, Jagtial, Yelgonda, Lakshettipet, DHARMAPURI, Mancherial, Jaipur and Chinnoor
- Chhattisgarh: Bhopalpatnam, Madded, Bijapur, Nimed, Bhairamgarh, Varetumnar, Gidam and Bagmundi.
- The highway crosses National Highway 7 at Armoor.
- National Highway 202 joins this highway at Bhopalpatnam.
The highway crosses Godavari River on border of Karimnagar district and Nizamabad district of Telangana state, Pranahita River on border of Maharashtra and Telangana and Indravati River on border of Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh.