National Highway 65 (India)
National Highway 65 near Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad
|Length||926 km (575 mi)|
|West end||Pune, Maharashtra|
|East end||Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Pune – Solapur – Humnabad – Zaheerabad – Hyderabad – Suryapet – Kodad -Vijayawada – Machilipatnam|
National Highway 65 (NH 65), (previously National Highway 9), is a National Highway in India. It runs along the states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It starts at Pune and ends at Machilipatnam. Major cities on this route are Pune, Solapur, Hyderabad, Suryapet, Vijayawada and Machilipatnam. See its entire route List of National Highways in India by highway number#/maplink/65.
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- Tejaswi, Amar (12 January 2014). "NH-65 miles away from 'world-class'". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.