National Highway 713 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||158 km (98 mi)|
|South end||Joram, Arunachal Pradesh|
|North end||Koloriang, Arunachal Pradesh|
National Highway 713, commonly referred to as NH 713 is a National Highway in North East India. It is a spur road of National Highway 13. NH-713 traverses the state of Arunachal Pradesh in India. This highway connects Joram and Koloriang via Palin in Arunachal Pradesh.
Joram - Palin - Sangram - Koloriang.
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- "New National Highways notification dated June 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "Status of National Highways in Arunachal Pradesh" (PDF). National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation (NHIDCL). 30 Jun 2018. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 10 April 2009. Retrieved 20 July 2011. Start and end points of National Highways-Source-Government of India
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|