National Highway 717 (India)
NH 717 passing through Gorumara National Park
|Auxiliary route of NH 17|
|Length||61 km (38 mi)|
|North end||India/Bangladesh border near Changrabandha|
National Highway 717 (NH 717) is a national highway in India. This highway runs entirely in the state of West Bengal. It is a secondary route of National Highway 17. Prior to renumbering of national highways in 2010, the stretch between Chalsa and Mainaguri was part of old national highway 31. By a gazette notification on 27 December 2013, NH-717 route was extended from Mainaguri to land border crossing of India/Bangladesh border near Changrabandha. Mainaguri to Changrabandha stretch of this route is part of Asian Highway 48.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Route substitution (ammendments) for national highways 10 and 717" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Asian Highway Database - Country wise". UNESCAP. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 717 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|