National Highway 77 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||177 km (110 mi)|
|Uthangarai -Tiruvannamalai - Gingee|
National Highway 77 (NH 77) is a National Highway in India. This is the main National Highway to connect Pondicherry with Krishnagiri. It starts from Tindivanam in Villupuram district then runs westward till Uthangarai via Thiruvannamalai and then joins NH 48 at Krishnagiri. NH-77 runs entirely in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- NH 48 Terminal near Krishnagiri.
- NH 179A near Uthangarai
- NH 38 near Tiruvannamalai
- NH 32 Terminal near Tindivanam.
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways India. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "Rationalization of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). Govt of India. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 77 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|