National Highway 81 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||321.4 km (199.7 mi)|
|States||Tamil Nadu: 321.4 km (199.7 mi)|
|Karur, Tiruchirappalli, Jayankondam,Kattumannar koil|
National Highway 81, commonly referred to as NH 81, is a highway connecting the city of Coimbatore to Chidambaram in South India. This highway was previously part of old national highways 67 and 227 but subsequent to rationalisation of national highway numbers of India by Gazette notification on 5 March 2010 it was changed to National Highway 81. This national highway is 321.4 km (199.7 mi) long and runs entirely in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
|Highway Number||Source||Destination||Via||Length (km)|
|81||Coimbatore||Chidambaram||Vellakoil, Karur, Tiruchirappalli, Jayankondam||Kattumannar koil||321.4|
- NH 544 Terminal near Coimbatore.
- NH 381 near Avinashipalayam
- NH 381A near Vellakoil
- NH 44 near Karur
- NH 381B near Musiri
- NH 38 near Tiruchirappalli
- NH 136 near Paluvur(Keezhapalur)
- NH 36 near Gangaikonda Cholapuram
- NH 32 Terminal near Chidambaram.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Rationalization of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). Govt of India. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|