National Highway 3A (Taiwan)
National Highway 3A is a spur of National Highway 3 to downtown Taipei City. It begins in Taipei City at the intersection of Xinhai Road and Fanglan Road and ends in Shenkeng, New Taipei City on the County Highway No. 106B.
The total length is 5.6 km.
Major Cities Along the Route
Places Through This Highway
- Taipei City ( Da'an District) 大安區 (Da'an District)
- Taipei City ( Countryside Wenshan District) (Has Countyway 106 to go to City Part of Wenshan District (Muzha and Jingmei)
- New Taipei City (Shenkeng District(Original Shenkeng Township)
Intersections with other Freeways and Expressways
- Jianguo Expressway is near the beginning of the freeway
- Xinyi Expressway at Wanfang interchange in Taipei City
- National Highway No. 3 at Muzha interchange in Taipei City
The freeway has 2 lanes in each direction for its entire length.
Completed in March 1996.
|This article about road transport in Taiwan (or elsewhere in the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|