National Hot Dog and Sausage Council
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The council promotes July as National Hot Dog Month, and National Hot Dog Day which varies based on when the North American Meat institute hosts its annual hot dog lunch on Capitol Hill. The 2017 National Hot Dog Day is Wednesday, July 19., Similarly it promotes October as National Sausage Month.
- Barry, Dan (June 6, 2006). "Ambassador Hot Dog". The New York Times. Retrieved October 30, 2015.
- Ed Marcum (July 23, 2015). "Every hot dog has its day". Knoxville News Sentinel.
- Art Chapman (July 9, 1998). "Council aims to polish hot dog's image". Fort Worth Star-Telegram via the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- "Flying J Ups the Ante for National Hot Dog Day". PRNewswire. 11 July 2016.
- "October is National Sausage Month". AgWired.
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|