The National Humanities Institute is a nonprofit interdisciplinary educational organization founded in 1984. It is known to be affiliated with traditionalist conservatism.
Joseph Baldacchino is the institute's president.
Among its academic board are George W. Carey, Jude P. Dougherty, David C. Jordan, Ralph Ketcham, Forrest McDonald, Walter A. McDougall, Jacob Neusner, James Seaton, Peter J. Stanlis, and Michael A. Weinstein.
- "Humanitas". www.nhinet.org.
- William F. Byrne, "On Claes Ryn's Political Philosophy," Modern Age 49:2 (Spring 2007), p. 115
- "Epistulae–National Humanities Institute". www.nhinet.org.
- "Irving Babbitt Project". www.nhinet.org.
- "Babbitt, Irving, 1865-1933. Papers of Irving Babbitt : an inventory", http://oasis.lib.harvard.edu/oasis/deliver/~hua10004 Archived 2018-07-03 at the Wayback Machine
- "The Center for Constitutional Studies". www.nhinet.org.
- "NHI Boards". www.nhinet.org.
- "Introducing Peter J. Stanlis". Archived from the original on 2010-11-07. Retrieved 2010-06-24.