National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Aizawl
|Location||Aizawl, Mizoram, India|
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Aizawl with its Mizoram center in Zuangtui Industrial Area, Aizawl, Mizoram, India. NIELIT Aizawl is affiliated to Mizoram University.
The campus of NIELIT Centre, Aizawl (formerly DOEACC Society, Aizawl Centre) is at the industrial estate, Zuangtui in the northern direction from the heart of the capital city of Mizoram. The site spreads over more than one acre.
- Cyber Forensic Laboratory: This facility will be used for cyber crime training for Mizoram Police
- Medical Electronic Lab: The facility will train people to repair medical equipment
- District Computer Centre (DCC) 5: Lunglei, Kolasib, Champhai, Serchhip and Mamit
The following courses are offered by the institute:
- DOEACC ‘O’ Level Computer Course
- DOEACC ‘A’ Level Computer Course
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Diploma in Multimedia and Computer Animation
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
- "Contact Addresses of DOEACC Centres". DOEACC. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- "DOEACC-in Cyber Forensic Lab. siam mek". The Zozam Times. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Courses offered". http://www.doeaccaizawl.org.in. Retrieved 16 August 2012. External link in
- "MCA course at DOEACC Centre". E Pao. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
|This Indian university, college or other educational institution-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|