National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), located at New Delhi, India, is an information science institute in India founded in 2002. It operates under the umbrella of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) that comprise 38 other labs and institutes in India. The institute provides the Associateship in Information Science (AIS) Degree.
- Print & Production
- Herbarium Techniques
- Taxonomical Identification of Plants
- Identification of crude Plants-based products
- Contents, Abstracts and Photocopy Service(CAPS)
- CSIR Knowledge Gateway
- Document Copy Supply Services
- Literature Search Services
- Short term courses in Science Communication, Digital Libraries, Information Technology and Library Automations etc.
- Translation Services
- Training Programmes
National Science Library services
18 journals and 3 popular science magazines (Science Reporter and its Hindi and Urdu editions) published by CSIR-NISCAIR are available as open access from the NISCAIR Online Periodicals Repository website.
Associateship in Information Science (AIS)
This is the flagship course of the institute. The past students of this course are serving at the national and International level.
- "NISCAIR Online Periodicals Repository". Homepage. 2015. Retrieved 2015-06-16.
|This article about a university or college in Delhi, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|