National Lacrosse League Executive of the Year Award
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Executive of the Year Award is given annually to the National Lacrosse League executive who is chosen as having the most positive impact on his or her team.
|2014||John Bean||Calgary Roughnecks|
|2013||Jamie Dawick||Toronto Rock|
|2012||Andy Arlotta||Minnesota Swarm|
|2011||Curt Styres ||Rochester Knighthawks|
|2010||David Takata ||Washington Stealth|
|2009||John J. Arlotta ||Minnesota Swarm|
|2008||Tom Garrity||Minnesota Swarm|
|2007||Dave Zygaj||Buffalo Bandits|
|2006||Angela Batinovich||Portland LumberJax|
|2005||Les Bartley||Toronto Rock|
|2004||Steve Govett||Colorado Mammoth|
|2003||Brad Bannister||Calgary Roughnecks|
|2002||Tom Mayenknecht||Vancouver Ravens|
|2001||Russ Cline||Philadelphia Wings|
- "League announces 2014 Season Award winners". NLL.com. September 21, 2014. Retrieved September 21, 2014.
- "Rock's Dawick wins 2013 NLL Executive of the Year award". NLL.com. May 28, 2013. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- "Minnesota Swarm's Andy Arlotta wins Executive of the Year Award". NLL.com. June 5, 2012. Retrieved June 6, 2012.
- "Curt Styres Named Executive of the Year". NLL.com. 2011-05-04. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
- "Stealth's Takata Named Executive of the Year". NLL.com. May 10, 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "John J. Arlotta Named Executive of the Year". NLL.com. May 6, 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-06.