National Liberation Movement (Russia)
|Newspaper||National Course: For the sovereignty of Russia!|
|Slogan||"Our country - our rules!"|
National Liberation Movement (NLM or NOD; Russian: Национально-освободительное движение (НОД)) is a Russian political movement. The first mentions of the movement refer to November 2012. It is positioned by its activists as an organization without legal personality.
As its purpose NLM declares the restoration of Russia's sovereignty. The movement stands for the national course and the territorial integrity of the state.
NLM activities expressed in spreading their ideology and changing public awareness through participation in pickets and rallies, distribution of campaign materials, personal work with government officials and others. Also in the movement activities are included the opposition to color interventions (the so-called "outdoor component") and the "intelligence service" against opponents of sovereignty. In 2016, activists were actively involved in the political life of the country and, in particular, a number of NLM participants[who?] were elected to the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
The first mentions of the movement refer to November 2012. According to the journalist of "Kommersant-Vlast" the movement is founded by Yevgeny Fyodorov in 2012, shortly after the "swamp case".
As the movement NLM is not registered and has no legal relationship with the state. The Movement in 2013 registered the party "National Course", the founder is the assistant of Yevgeny Fyodorov and an activist of the Eurasian Youth Union Andrey Kovalenko. The party is considered by NLM as the infrastructure for the future referendum. On March 12, 2014 there was registered the information and analytical newspaper " NLM: For sovereignty". On March 27 the same year there was registered the newspaper "National Course" (of the same name party). In 2015, NLM joined to the movement "Antimaydan". To that moment, the movement had a regional network throughout Russia, also it had supporters in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Canada, Finland, Estonia, the Czech Republic and Germany.
In 2016, members of the movement participated in the elections to the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
The ideology of the movement is based on the concept of Yevgeny Fyodorov, stated by him after 2011, according to which after the collapse of the USSR in 1991, the real power in the Russian Federation is in the hands of the United States, and this form of government has led the "occupied" country to the "colony" status. Also, according to the ideology, the Russian Federation pays "daily tribute" in the form of ruble emission through the Central Bank, and does not invest in supporting of the national economy and does not create a big business in the domestic jurisdiction. At the same time, the NLM representatives argue that the United States controls federal TV channels, legislative activity and the state apparatus through direct agents (as ministers and officials), as well as through NPOs, that receive foreign grants, and international consulting companies, having access to the documents of key Russian companies.
According to Yevgeny Fyodorov, Russian President Vladimir Putin, being a reformer of the system and the leader of the national liberation movement, began to resist foreign influence (canceling the production sharing agreement, Khasavyurt Accord and prohibiting the adoption of Russian orphans by Americans). Yevgeny Fyodorov believes that the final victory of the president requires popular support and the goal of the opponents of Vladimir Putin from the opposition is to overthrow the President of the Russian Federation to stop his liberation activities, as well as the introduction of direct control of the metropolis.
In support of the President, Yevgeny Fyodorov suggested to amend the Constitution by adding the concept of state ideology and sovereignty. Among the demands were the nationalization of the Central Bank, reducing the refinancing rate to 1 percent and the ban on the purchase of foreign currency by the reserve fund. Like the goal of the movement they proclaimed "the restoration of sovereignty lost in 1991".
- "НОД / Акции / Идеология суверенитета". www.rusnod.ru. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Марк Крутов. Крысы в стенах и предчувствие майдана «Радио Свобода», 16.02.2016
- Познавательное ТВ (29 November 2012). "Дело освободительного движения". Retrieved 12 September 2018 – via YouTube.
- "НАЦИОНАЛЬНО-ОСВОБОДИТЕЛЬНОЕ ДВИЖЕНИЕ • Главная страница". 13 June 2013. Archived from the original on 13 June 2013. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "Дело освободительного движения - poznavatelnoe.tv". 3 December 2012. Archived from the original on 3 December 2012. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "НОД / Главная / Обратная связь". www.rusnod.ru. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "НОД / Главная / О движении". www.rusnod.ru. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Елизавета Сурначева. Поиск движения Журнал «Коммерсантъ-Власть» № 36 от 15.09.2014, стр. 22
- "Роскомнадзор - Перечень наименований зарегистрированных СМИ". 4 August 2016. Archived from the original on 4 August 2016. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "Перечень наименований зарегистрированных СМИ". 9 August 2016. Archived from the original on 9 August 2016. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Наталья Городецкая. Националисты раскололись по национальному признаку «Коммерсантъ», 24.03.2015
- Владимир Роменский, Алексей Позняков. Они. Евгений Фёдоров «Эхо Москвы», 30.11.2013
- Степан Опалев, Роман Доброхотов. Депутат Федоров: Навальному надо искать место в путинском строю, Ливанов — агент влияния США «Slon.ru», 08.02.2013
- Илья Азар. «Цензура в отношении Путина работает жестко» «Lenta.ru», 22.01.2013
- Александр Литой. «Русская весна» за рубежом «Спектр», 03.02.2015
- Мы — колония США «Lenta.ru», 11.09.2012
- Народно-освободительного движения проведут «траурный» «День зависимости России» «NEWSru.com», 11.06.2014