National Lottery Act 2006
|Long title||An Act to make provision about the National Lottery.|
|Citation||2006 c 23|
|Royal assent||11 July 2006|
|History of passage through Parliament|
|Text of statute as originally enacted|
|Revised text of statute as amended|
The National Lottery Act 2006 (c 23) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It implemented those decisions contained in the National Lottery Licensing and Regulation and National Lottery Funding Decision Documents published on 3 July 2003, and in the Review Decision Document published on 26 November 2004, which required legislation.
Section 16 - Dissolution
Section 16(1) reads:
The Secretary of State may by order provide that one or more of the following shall cease to exist-
"Secretary of State"
This means one of Her Majesty's Principal Secretaries of State.
Order made under this section
- The National Lottery Distributors Dissolution Order 2006 (S.I. 2006/2915)
Section 22 - Commencement
The following orders have been made under this section:
- The National Lottery Act 2006 (Commencement No. 1) Order 2006 (S.I. 2006/2177 (C.73))
- The National Lottery Act 2006 (Commencement No. 2 and Transitional Provisions) Order 2006 (S.I. 2006/2630 (C.89))
- The National Lottery Act 2006 (Commencement No. 3) Order 2006 (S.I. 2006/3201 (C.113))
- The National Lottery Act 2006 (Commencement No. 4) Order 2007 (S.I. 2007/539 (C.22))
- The National Lottery Act 2006 (Commencement No. 5) Order 2010 (S.I. 2010/2 (C.1))
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2012)|
- The National Lottery Act 2006, as amended from the National Archives.
- The National Lottery Act 2006, as originally enacted from the National Archives.
- Explanatory notes to the National Lottery Act 2006.
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|