National New Play Network - (NNPN)
Founded by David Goldman in 1998, The National New Play Network (NNPN) is the United States' "alliance of nonprofit theaters that champions the development, production, and continued life of new plays."
NNPN Core Values
- "New plays are vital to the cultural health of our communities and our nation."
- "Playwrights who speak with unique, essential, and influential voices deserve to be championed."
- "Diversity across all definitions, throughout our Network and its members, strengthens us and the field."
- "Collaboration at all levels and among all parties is indispensable to the creation of new plays." 
Rolling World Premieres
New Play Exchange
The New Play Exchange is the world's largest database of plays by living writers. Launched in 2015, the database has grown to include more than 19,000 scripts by more than 4,800 authors.
National Showcase of New Plays
MFA Playwright's Workshop
|Core Members||Associate Members||Universities|
|Actor’s Express||16th Street Theater||Arizona State University School of Film, Dance and Theatre (pilot)|
|Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte||59E59 Theaters|
|Borderlands Theater||A Contemporary Theatre|
|Cleveland Public Theatre||American Blues Theatre|
|Contemporary American Theater Festival||Atlantic Stage|
|Curious Theatre Company||Azuka Theatre|
|Florida Studio Theatre||B Street Theatre|
|Fountain Theatre||Bloomington Playwrights Project|
|Horizon Theatre Company||Capital Stage Company|
|InterAct Theatre Company||Centenary Stage Company|
|Kitchen Dog Theater||CENTERSTAGE|
|Magic Theatre||City Theatre|
|Marin Theatre Company||Company One Theatre|
|Miracle Theatre Group||Custom Made Theatre Company|
|Mixed Blood Theater||Dallas Theater Center|
|New Jersey Repertory Company||Dorset Theatre Festival|
|New Repertory Theatre||Everyman Theatre|
|New Theatre||Florida Repertory Theatre|
|Orlando Shakespeare Theater||Forum Theatre|
|Performance Network||Gamut Theatre|
|Phoenix Theatre||Geva Theatre Center|
|Playwrights Theatre of New Jersey||Golden Thread Productions|
|PROP Thtr||Gulfshore Playhouse|
|Riverside Theatre||Know Theatre of Cincinnati|
|Salt Lake Acting Company||Lower Depth Theatre Ensemble|
|San Diego REPertory Theatre||Montana Repertory Theatre|
|Southern Rep Theatre||Mo’olelo Performing Arts Company|
|Unicorn Theatre||Northlight Theatre|
|Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company||Olney Theatre Center|
|Oregon Contemporary Theatre|
|Pacific Resident Theatre|
|Phoenix Arts Association Theatre|
|Plan-B Theatre Company|
|Road Less Traveled Productions|
|Rogue Machine Theatre|
|Round House Theatre|
|San Francisco Playhouse|
|Seattle Public Theatre|
|Skylight Theatre Company|
|South Coast Repertory|
|Stage Left Theatre|
|Taproot Theatre Company|
|Telluride Playwrights Festival|
|The Cutting Ball Theatre|
|The Gift Theatre|
|The Theatre @ Boston Court|
|Vermont Stage Company|
- Fowler, Jimmy (1999). "Risky Business: National New Play Network shelters theatre rebels" (November). American Theater Magazine.
- "About". nnpn.org. National New Play Network. Retrieved 18 February 2015.
- https://www.backstage.com/interview/future-playwriting-has-finally-arrived/. Missing or empty
- "Member Theaters". nnpn.org. National New Play Network. Retrieved 18 February 2015.