National Party (Papua New Guinea)
|Leader||Kerenga Kua |
|President||David Yak |
|General Secretary||Dick Wama |
1 / 111
At the 2002 election, the party is said to have won 3 of 109 seats. The party won 1 out of 109 seats in the 2007 General Elections It was led into the 2012 election by Simon Sanangke from outside parliament; however, the party won no seats.
- "REGISTRY OF POLITICAL PARTIES". Integrity of Political Parties and Candidates Commission. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 April 2017. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- Woolford, Don (2013). Papua New Guinea. University of Queensland Press. p. 112.
- This result is according to Papua New Guinean general election, 2007.
- "Ex- CEO of NGCB is new National Party leader". PNG Post Courier. 14 May 2012.
- "Sinasina Yongomugl MP Kua resigns from National Alliance". Loop Pacific. 14 April 2016.
- "Party to open branches". PNG Post Courier. 15 June 2016.
|This article about a Papua New Guinea political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|