National Penghu University of Science and Technology
Motto in English
|Innovation, Practicality, Modesty, Love-caring|
|Location||Magong, Penghu, Taiwan|
The National Penghu University of Science and Technology (NPU; Chinese: 國立澎湖科技大學; pinyin: Guólì Pēnghú Kējì Dàxué) is a public university located in Magong City, Penghu, Taiwan. It is one of the few higher education institutions located off Taiwan Island.
NPU was originally established in 1995.
College of Ocean Resource and Engineering
- The Graduate Institute of Ocean Creative Industry
- Department of Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Information Engineering
- Department of Communication Engineering
College of Humanities and Management
- Graduate Institute of Service Management
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
- Department of Information Management
- Department of Marketing and Logistics Management
- Department of Shipping & Transportation Management
College of Tourism and Leisure
- Department of Marine Sports and Recreation
- Department of Hospitality Management
- Department of Tourism and Leisure Management
- "精神指標 (Chinese)". NPU. Retrieved 2014-10-02.
- "Overview". NPU. Retrieved 2014-10-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Penghu University.|
- Official website (English)
|This article about a university, college or other education institution in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|