National Personnel Authority
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||1-2-3, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Parent agency||Cabinet of Japan|
The three main functions of the NPA are:
- Implementing recruitment examinations, trainingprograms and establishing standards for appointment and dismissal which ensure fairness in personnel administration.
- Making recommendations to the Diet and the Cabinet regarding remuneration and other working conditions for national public employees as compensation for the restriction of fundamental labor rights.
- Researching domestic and international systems of personnel management and enforcing personnel management measures that can meet the needs of the times as a specialized agency for personnel administration.
- National Personnel Authority English website
- List of NPA Senior Officials
- English translation of the National Public Service Act
|This article related to government in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|