National Police Agency Security Bureau (Japan)
This article needs attention from an expert in japan.(August 2015)
The Security Bureau of the National Police Agency (警察庁警備局 Keisatsu-chō Keibi-kyoku) is a bureau of the Japan's National Police Agency in charge of national-level internal security affairs. It supervises the Security Bureau and the Public Security Bureau of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, and Security Departments of the Prefectural Police Departments for those issues.
Organization of the Security Bureau is as follows:
- Security Planning Division (警備企画課 Keibi Kikaku-ka)
- Public Security Division (公安課 Kōan-ka)
- Security Division (警備課 Keibi-ka)
Foreign Affairs and Intelligence Department
- Foreign Affairs Division (外事課 Gaiji-ka)
- Counter International Terrorism Division (国際テロリズム対策課 Kokusai Terorizumu Taisaku-ka)
- Aftergood, Steven (12 October 2000). "FAS: Security Bureau". www.fas.org. fas.org. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- National Police Agency Police History Compilation Committee, ed. (1977). Japan post-war police history (in Japanese language). Japan Police Support Association.
- National Police Agency. "警察庁警備局 自由と繁栄の礎を築く" (in Japanese language). Retrieved 2016-05-29.
- "ORGANIZATION & RESOURCES (POLICE OF JAPAN 2014)" (PDF). National Police Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-05-13. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- National Police Agency. "警察庁外事情報部 「外からの脅威」との闘い" (in Japanese language). Retrieved 2016-05-29.