National Propane Gas Association
(as National Bottled Gas Association)|
Lisle, Illinois, U.S.
|Founders||H. Emerson Thomas
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
The National Propane Gas Association (NPGA) is a U.S. trade organization representing the 3,500 companies in the propane industry. NPGA provides training standards for energy industry professionals, and it has compiled studies safety incidents relating to the transportation, distribution and usage of this fuel.
NPGA was originally based in Lisle, Illinois, but relocated its headquarters to Washington, D.C., in 2002. The association also operates PropanePAC, a political action committee, and it hosts trade conferences for the propane industry.
- “'Weaponizable' Gas for Your Backyard Barbecue,” Washington Post, May 22, 2007
- “Safety in numbers,” LPGas Magazine, August 1, 2006 (library card access required)
- “NPGA debates move to Washington DC,” LPG World, January 10, 2002 (library card access required)
- “PropanePAC Backs GOP Legislators,” LPGas Magazine, January 1, 2001
- “The 56th annual southeastern show,” LPGas Magazine, January 1, 2006 (library card access required)
|This article about energy, its collection, its distribution, or its uses is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|