Coordinates: 25°02′35″N 121°33′25″E / 25.042937°N 121.556916°E
The National Property Administration (FNP; Chinese: 財政部國有財產署; pinyin: Cáizhèngbù Guóyǒu Cáichǎnshǔ) is the agency of the Ministry of Finance of Taiwan (ROC) responsible for the management of national property.
The 2nd office of National Property Administration
The FNP was established on 12 December 1960 by the Organic Regulations for National Property Administration which was approved by the Executive Yuan on 24 November 1960.
- Inspections of national property
- Management of national property
- Disposal of national property
- Improved utilization of national property
- Transactions of national property information
- Investigations, coordination and allocation of national property
- Assessment of national property
- Consultation and management of regulations and legal cases of national property
- Other national property related issues
- Take Over and Custody Division
- Management and Disposal Division
- Development Division
- Public Assets Management Division
- Office of Computer Information
- Office of Accountants
- Office of Personnel Affairs
- Civil Service Ethics Office
- Office of Law Affairs
NTA is accessible within walking distance North West of Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station of the Taipei Metro.