National Public Complaints and Proposals Administration
National Public Complaints and Proposals Administration (Chinese: 国家信访局), formerly named as Letters and Calls Bureau, also known as Xinfang Bureau, Petition Administration, is a deputy-cabinet level state agency in the People's Republic of China that is subordinate to General Office of the State Council and is responsible for hearing public complaints and proposals nation-wide.
- "State Council appoints, removes officials – China.org.cn". www.china.org.cn. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- Tang, Xiaotian (2010-03-01). "Reforms in the petition letter and visit system of China and construction of a harmonious society". Frontiers of Law in China. 5 (1): 77–90. doi:10.1007/s11463-010-0004-5. ISSN 1673-3541.
- "Fewer Chinese citizens filing petitions against government". South China Morning Post. 2017-08-23. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Petition process is made easier – China – Chinadaily.com.cn". www.chinadaily.com.cn. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Corruption at top rung of China's ancient petition system sparks..." Reuters. 2017-04-11. Retrieved 2019-06-04.