National Radical Camp (1993)
|National affiliation||National Movement (Poland)|
The National-Radical Camp (Polish: Obóz Narodowo-Radykalny, ONR) is a far-right nationalist non-political movement in Poland associated with the Polish National Movement. It considers itself an ideological descendant of the political movement which existed before World War II, sharing the same name. As of 2012 it is registered as a common-interest association and cooperates with the National Movement electoral alliance.
An illegal rally held on June 30, 2007 resulted in a court case, in which the ONR leader, Wojciech Mazurkiewicz, was acquitted only because the magistrate warning was issued too late, according to the presiding judge. The 2008 rally led by the same ONR leader was taped by police with the intention of sharing the video with the local prosecutors office according to Lesser Poland Police.
The party flag of the organization was included in the police handbook as an explicitly racist symbol. The Interior Ministry subsequently pulled the book from circulation after a complaint from MP Adam Andruszkiewicz.
The association has also been known as initiators of marches during the National Independence Day of Poland. One of them (in Warsaw), as a co-initiative of several different nationalist movements in 2010, evolved in 2012 into one of the biggest events during the day, which now attracts more diverse community. Since 2012 it has been organized by a registered association, which ONR is still part of.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Radical Camp(1993).|
- ""Who are we?" article on ONR official site". ONR - Obóz Narodowo-Radykalny. Retrieved November 14, 2014.
- "Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy". National Court Register. Retrieved November 14, 2014.
- Bartłomiej Kuraś, Bezkarne gesty ONR-u w Myślenicach Source: Gazeta Wyborcza Kraków. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- "Poland 2005". The Stephen Roth Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism and Racism. Tel Aviv, Israel: Stephen Roth Institute, Tel Aviv University. 2005. External link in
- Bartłomiej Kuraś (2008-05-28). "Myślenice: wyrok po myśli ONR-u" (in Polish). Gazeta Wyborcza Kraków. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- (Polish) Official pages of Gmina Myślenice: Historia miasta. Retrieved from Wayback Machine archive, January 24, 2013.
- PAP (2008-06-21), Faszystowskie gesty w Myślenicach. Dziennik.pl Kraj. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- (www.dw.com), Deutsche Welle. "Poland: Racism on the rise | Europe | DW.COM | 17.12.2016". DW.COM. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Transmisja Marszu Niepodległości (Video coverage of the event by a Catholic publisher)". Radiomaryja.pl (in Polish). Radio Maryja. 12 November 2014.
- "Stowarzyszenie Marsz Niepodległości (The Association [of] The Independence March)". National Court Register (in Polish). Retrieved November 14, 2014.
- "Historia Marszu Niepodległości (The history of The Independence March)". Official site of the March of the Independence (in Polish). Retrieved November 14, 2014.
- Official site of the association in Polish