National Railway Museum (Portugal)
The National Railway Museum of Portugal (in Portuguese: O Museu Nacional Ferroviário) has its headquarters and main base in the town of Entroncamento, which is also a major hub of the Portuguese rail network and the location of railway workshops. Smaller museums are located in other towns around the country.
The museum at Entroncamento was opened on 18 May 2007. It is open daily (except Mondays) from 14.00 to 18.00.
- Comboios de Portugal
- History of rail transport in Portugal
- Narrow gauge railways in Portugal
- List of National Railway Museums
- Museum information on CP's official website
- National Railway Museum Foundation (FMNF), Portugal
- CP official website: timeline of Portuguese railway history