National Register of Historic Places listings in Adams County, Colorado
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Adams County, Colorado.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Adams County, Colorado, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 18 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|Adams - Alamosa - Arapahoe - Archuleta - Baca - Bent - Boulder - Broomfield - Chaffee - Cheyenne - Clear Creek - Conejos - Costilla - Crowley - Custer - Delta - Denver - Dolores - Douglas - Eagle - El Paso - Elbert - Fremont - Garfield - Gilpin - Grand - Gunnison - Hinsdale - Huerfano - Jackson - Jefferson - Kiowa - Kit Carson - La Plata - Lake - Larimer - Las Animas - Lincoln - Logan - Mesa - Mineral - Moffat - Montezuma - Montrose - Morgan - Otero - Ouray - Park - Phillips - Pitkin - Prowers - Pueblo - Rio Blanco - Rio Grande - Routt - Saguache - San Juan - San Miguel - Sedgwick - Summit - Teller - Washington - Weld - Yuma|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Adams County Courthouse||
|22 S. 4th Ave.
|3924 W. 72nd Ave.
|3||Brannan Sand and Gravel Pit No. 8-Lake Sangraco Boathouse Complex||
|Off Lowell Boulevard south of 62nd Ave.
|4||Brighton High School||
|830 E. Bridge St.
|5||Bromley Farm-Koizuma Hishinuma Farm||
|15820 E. 152nd Ave.
|6||Colorado Sanitary Canning Factory||
|224 N. Main St.
|7||Eastlake Farmers Co-Operative Elevator Company||
|126th Ave and Claude Ct.
|2024 Strasburg Rd.
|9||Granville Fuller House||
|2027 Galena St.
|10||William J. Gregory House||
|8140 Lowell Boulevard
|11||Harris Park School||
|7200 Lowell Boulevard
|12080 Lowell Blvd.
|5201 Brighton Boulevard
||Commerce City||Extends into Denver|
|14||M.J. Lavina Robidoux House||
|1615 Galena St.
|3190 W. 112th Ave.
|16||Union High School||
|3455 W. 72nd Ave.
|3455 W. 83rd Ave.
||Westminster||Red sandstone college building designed by E.B. Gregory and Stanford White. See also Westminster University|
|18||Blanche A. Wilson House||
|1671 Galena St.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||David Wolpert House||
||9190 River Dale Rd.
||Thornton||Destroyed by fire in 1976|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Adams County, Colorado.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Colorado
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Colorado
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from its GNIS feature record; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".