National Register of Historic Places listings in Amador County, California
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Amador County, California.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Amador County, California, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a Google map.
There are 21 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Amador County Hospital Building||February 23, 1972
|708 Court St.||Jackson|
|2||John A. Butterfield House||September 11, 1986
|3||Chichizola Family Store Complex||August 14, 1992
|1316-1330 Jackson Gate Rd.||Jackson|
|4||Grace Blair DePue House and Indian Museum||May 7, 1982
|215 Court St.||Jackson|
|5||Fiddletown||June 7, 1978
|Off CA 49||Fiddletown|
|6||Five Mile Drive-Sutter Creek Bridge||April 11, 1986
|Five Mile Drive||Ione|
|7||Indian Grinding Rock||May 6, 1971
|Indian Grinding Rock State Historic Park||Volcano|
|8||Ione City Centenary Church||May 26, 1977
|150 W. Marlette St.||Ione|
|9||Jackson Downtown Historic District||April 14, 2000
|Roughly along Main St. from 215 Main St. to 14 Broadway||Jackson|
|10||Kennedy Mine Historic District||January 22, 2009
|12594 Kennedy Mine Rd.||Jackson|
|11||Kennedy Tailing Wheels||July 7, 1981
|Jackson Gate Rd.||Jackson|
|12||Kirkwood Lake Tract||December 11, 2010
|1/2 mile north of California State Route 88 along the shoreline of Lake Kirkwood in the Eldorado National Forest||Pioneer|
|13||Knight's Foundry and Shops||July 1, 1975
|13 Eureka St.||Sutter Creek|
|14||William J. Paugh House||June 5, 2007
|406 Pitt St.||Jackson|
|15||Preston Castle||July 30, 1975
|N of Ione on Preston Ave.||Ione|
|16||Saint Sava Serbian Orthodox Church||March 6, 1986
|724 N. Main||Jackson|
|17||Scully Ranch||November 21, 1978
|18||St. George Hotel||September 7, 1984
|2 Main St.||Volcano|
|19||Sutter Creek Grammar School||December 12, 1976
|Between Broad and Cole Sts.||Sutter Creek|
|20||C.W. Swain House||October 8, 2014
|311 Church & 330 Buena Vista Sts.||Ione|
|21||George and Eliza Withington House||January 14, 2015
|10 Welch Ln.||Ione|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Amador County, California.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Amador County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- https://www.nps.gov/subjects/nationalregister/weekly-list.htm "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions"]. National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 4, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.