National Register of Historic Places listings in Appomattox County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Appomattox County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Appomattox County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Appomattox River Bridge||July 27, 2005
|State Route 24 over the Appomattox River||Appomattox||Concrete bridge, each repeating pattern resembling that of the Confederate flag, on VA 24 over the Appomattox River|
|2||Appomattox Court House National Historical Park||October 15, 1966
|3 miles (4.8 km) northeast of Appomattox on State Route 24||Appomattox|
|3||Appomattox Historic District||May 16, 2002
|Roughly along High, Church, Highland, State Route 131, Linden, Lee Grant, Oakleigh and Evergreen||Appomattox|
|4||Gilliam-Irving Farm||April 27, 2018
|2012 Swan Rd.||Pamplin City|
|5||Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center||March 15, 2011
|1267 4-H Camp Rd.||Appomattox|
|6||Holliday Lake State Park||October 31, 2012
|2759 State Park Rd.||Appomattox|
|7||Pamplin Pipe Factory||November 25, 1980
|U.S. Route 460 Business||Pamplin City||Clay Pipe factory, now an archaeological site|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Appomattox County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 18, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Bott, Keith. National Register of Historic Places Inventory-Nomination Form: Pamplin Pipe Factory. National Park Service, 1980-05, 10.