National Register of Historic Places listings in Auglaize County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Auglaize County, Ohio.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Auglaize County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 24 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Auglaize County Courthouse||
|2||Blume High School||
|405-409 S. Blackhoof St.
|3||Adolph Boesel House||
|110 S. Franklin St.
||New Bremen||Destroyed. The house was moved to 400 Easthaven Dr., New Bremen, Ohio|
|4||Julius Boesel House||
|North of New Bremen on Quellhorst Rd.
|5||Egypt Catholic Church and Rectory||
|Junction of Minster-Egypt Rd. and State Route 364 at Egypt
|6||First Presbyterian Church of Wapakoneta||
|106 W. Main St.
|7||H.E. Fledderjohann House, Doctor's Office and Summer Kitchen||
|107 E. German St.
|8||Fort Amanda Site||
|9 mi (14 km) northwest of Wapakoneta on State Route 198
|9||The Fountain Hotel||
|100-110 W. Spring St.
|10||Glynnwood Catholic Church||
|6 mi (9.7 km) northeast of St. Marys on Glynnwood Rd. in Glynnwood
|11||Holy Rosary Catholic Church||
|Junction of E. Spring and S. Pine Sts.
||St. Marys||Destroyed and replaced with a modern structure|
|12||William Luelleman House||
|122 N. Main St.
|13||Miami and Erie Canal Deep Cut||
|2 mi (3.2 km) south of Spencerville on State Route 66
||Salem Township||Extends into Spencer Township in Allen County|
|14||Minster Elementary School||
|15||John H. Nichols House||
|103 S. Blackhoof St.
|16||Hugh T. Rinehart House||
|22011 State Route 67, east of Uniopolis
|Along State Route 385, 3 mi (4.8 km) east of New Hampshire
|18||St. Augustine Catholic Church||
|N. Hanover St.
|19||St. John Catholic Church and Parish Hall||
|Southwestern corner of Schlemel and Van Buren Sts. in Fryburg
|20||St. Joseph Catholic Church and School||
|309 S. Perry St.
|21||Uniopolis Town Hall||
|Ohio St. (State Route 67) east of its junction with Main St.
|22||Wapakoneta Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Auglaize, Park, Main, and Blackhoof Sts.
|23||Dr. Issac Elmer Williams House and Office||
|407-411 N. Main St.
|24||Charles Wintzer Building||
|202 W. Auglaize St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Auglaize County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Boesel, Adolph, House, Ohio Historical Society, 2007. Accessed 2010-03-16.
- Address visible in this picture of the house; the NRIS lists it as "East of Uniopolis on State Route 67."