National Register of Historic Places listings in Barnwell County, South Carolina
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Barnwell County, South Carolina.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Barnwell County, South Carolina, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 6 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Ashley-Willis House||June 22, 2004
|312 W. Main St.||Williston|
|2||Banksia Hall||May 31, 1974
|108 Reynolds Rd.||Barnwell|
|3||Bethlehem Baptist Church||July 10, 1979
|Wall and Gilmore Sts.||Barnwell|
|4||Church of the Holy Apostles Rectory||April 13, 1972
|1700 Hagood Ave.||Barnwell|
|5||Church of the Holy Apostles, Episcopal||April 13, 1972
|1706 Hagood Ave.||Barnwell|
|6||Old Presbyterian Church||April 13, 1972
|1905 Academy St.||Barnwell|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Barnwell County, South Carolina.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in South Carolina
- National Register of Historic Places listings in South Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 8, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.