National Register of Historic Places listings in Bay County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Bay County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Bay County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 10 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Camp Helen Historic District||May 24, 2012
|23937 Panama City Beach Pkwy.||Panama City Beach|
|2||GOVERNOR STONE (schooner)||December 4, 1991
|Bayview Ave.||Panama City||Was in Walton County at the time it was added to NRHP.|
|3||Latimer Cabin||September 15, 2004
|Northeast Powell Lake||Panama City Beach|
|4||Robert L. McKenzie House||August 21, 1986
|17 East Third Court||Panama City|
|5||Panama Grammar School||January 21, 2020
|101 East Seventh St.||Panama City|
|6||A.A. Payne-John Christo, Sr. House||July 16, 2008
|940 West Beach Drive||Panama City|
|7||St. Andrew School||August 14, 1997
|3001 West 15th Street||Panama City|
|8||Sapp House||October 4, 2003
|224 Third Court||Panama City|
|9||Schmidt-Godert Farm||October 4, 2002
|100 State Road 2297||Panama City|
|10||Sherman Arcade||September 9, 1998
|228 Harrison Avenue||Panama City|
|11||SS Tarpon (shipwreck)||May 31, 2001
|7.8 nautical miles (14.4 km) offshore Panama City||Panama City|
|12||Vamar Shipwreck Site||April 10, 2006
|3.7 miles (6.0 km) offshore Mexico Beach||Mexico Beach|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Bay County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 16, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.