National Register of Historic Places listings in Beaufort County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Beaufort County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view an online map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bank of Washington, West End Branch||February 18, 1971
|216 W. Main St.||Washington|
|2||Bath Historic District||February 26, 1970
|Bounded by Bath Creek, NC 92, and King St.||Bath|
|3||Bath School||January 30, 2008
|King & Carteret Sts.||Bath|
|4||Beaufort County Courthouse||March 31, 1971
|Corner of W. 2nd and Market Sts.||Washington|
|5||Belfont Plantation House||December 12, 1976
|N of Latham on SR 1411||Latham|
|6||Belhaven City Hall||January 27, 1981
|7||Belhaven Commercial Historic District||April 24, 2015
|260-292 E. Main & 246-288, 251-279 Pamlico Sts.||Belhaven|
|8||Bonner House||February 26, 1970
|9||Bowers-Tripp House||April 1, 1999
|1040 N. Market St.||Washington|
|10||North Market Street Historic District||October 25, 2011
|Roughly bounded by 15th, Nicholson & 6th Sts. & Summit Ave.||Washington|
|11||Palmer-Marsh House||February 26, 1970
|Main St., S of NC 92||Bath|
|12||Pantego Academy||October 25, 1984
|13||Rosedale||April 29, 1982
|NW of Washington off SR 1407||Washington|
|14||St. Thomas Episcopal Church||November 20, 1970
|15||Trinity Cemetery||August 19, 2011
|NC 33, .07 miles west of junction with NC 1157||Chocowinity vicinity|
|16||U.S. Army gunboat Picket (screw steamer)||August 24, 2018
|Address Restricted||Washington vicinity|
|17||Ware Creek School||December 6, 1996
|East side of NC 1103, .3 miles southeast of junction with NC 1112||Blounts Creek|
|18||Washington Historic District||February 9, 1979
|Roughly bounded by Jacks Creek, Pamlico River, Hackney, 3rd, Market, 5th, Harvey, and 2nd Sts.||Washington|
|19||Zion Episcopal Church||August 16, 2000
|US 264, 0.2 miles east of junction with NC 1601||Washington|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Beaufort County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 17, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.