National Register of Historic Places listings in Boone County, Arkansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Boone County, Arkansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Boone County, Arkansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 20 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Elliott and Anna Barham House||
|4085 West St.
|2||Bear Creek Motel||
|U.S. Highway 65
||Bear Creek Springs|
|3||Bergman High School||
|County Road 48
|4||Boone County Courthouse||
|5||Boone County Jail||
|Central Ave. and Willow St.
|6||Carrollton Road-Carrollton Segment||
|County Road 917, Terrapin Creek Rd., and Dunkard Rd. between U.S. Highway 412 and Green Hill Rd.
|7||Cottonwood School #45||
|Cottonwood and Dubuque Rd.
|8||Cricket and Crest Tunnels Historic District||
|Under and west of Old U.S. Highway 65
||Omaha||A pair of railroad tunnels either side of Omaha.|
|610 W. Central Ave.
|611 S. Pine St.
|12||Grubb Springs School||
|Northeastern corner of the junction of Highways 43 and 397
|13||Haggard Ford Swinging Bridge||
|Over Bear Creek at Cottonwood Rd., 8 miles north of Harrison
|14||Harrison Courthouse Square Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by N. Walnut, W. Ridge, N. Willow, and W. Stephenson Sts.
|15||Harrison High School||
|124 S. Cherry St.
|Northwestern corner of the junction of Vine and Ridge Sts.
|17||Missouri and North Arkansas Depot-Bellefonte||
|Southeastern corner of the junction of Center St. and Keeter Dr.
|7210 Highway 7 South
|19||Valley Springs School||
|1 School St.
|20||Zinc Swinging Bridge-BO0162||
|8039 Washington St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Boone County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.