National Register of Historic Places listings in Bradford County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Bradford County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Bradford County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 3 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Call Street Historic District||December 12, 1985
|Bounded by Jefferson, Cherry, Madison, and Temple Streets||Starke|
|2||Old Bradford County Courthouse||December 27, 1974
|209 West Call Street||Starke||Andrews Center campus of Santa Fe College|
|3||Woman's Club of Starke||April 18, 1997
|201 North Walnut Street||Starke||Built in 1922|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Bradford County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 17, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.