National Register of Historic Places listings in Bradley County, Arkansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Bradley County, Arkansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Bradley County, Arkansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 16 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|South of Warren
||Warren||1903 folk-Victorian house|
|302 Chestnut St.
||Warren||1900 home of drugstore owner and CSA veteran|
|3||Blankinship Motor Company Building||
|120 E. Cypress St.
||Warren||1940 Art Moderne automobile dealership designed by H. Ray Burks|
|4||Bradley County Courthouse and Clerk's Office||
||Warren||1903 courthouse with neoclassical details|
|509 N. Myrtle St.
||Warren||1860 I-frame house with folk-Victorian details added later|
|326 S. Main St.
||Warren||1926 craftsman style house designed by H. Ray Burks|
|7||Hermitage City Hall and Jail||
|112 S. Oak St.
||Hermitage||1945 brick city hall and jail|
|8||Dr. John Wilson Martin House||
|200 Ash St.
||Warren||1860-1868 vernacular Greek revival house|
|9||Mt. Olive Rosenwald School||
|Bradley Rd. 45
||Mount Olive||1927 Colonial revival house built with funds from the Julius Rosenwald Fund|
|10||New Zion AME Zion Church||
|Junction of Myrtle and Neely Sts.
||Warren||1927 church with a historically black congregation|
|11||St. Luke's Catholic Church||
|508 W. Pine
||Warren||1907 Gothic revival style church|
|12||Warren and Ouachita Valley Railway Station||
|325 W. Cedar St.
||Warren||1909 wooden frame structure rebuilt following a fire in 1911|
|13||Warren Brick Streets||
|Portions of Cedar, Myrtle, Chestnut, 1st, Walnut, Elm, and Cypress Sts.
||Warren||1927 brick-surfaced streets|
|14||Warren Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Alabama, Elm, Chestnut, 2nd, Church, Main & Howard Sts.
|15||Warren Post Office||
|236 S. Main St. (U.S. Route 63 Business)
||Warren||1935 Colonial revival post office|
|511 Bond St.
||Warren||1916 house with Georgian details|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Bradley County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.