National Register of Historic Places listings in Branch County, Michigan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Ezra E. and Florence (Holmes) Beardsley House||
|1063 Holmes Rd
|2||Coldwater Downtown Historic District||
|W. Chicago St. from Division to Clay Sts.
|3||Benedict Doll House||
|665 W. Chicago St.
|4||East Chicago Street Historic District||
|Chicago St. from Wright St. to Division St. including parks
||Coldwater||Boundary increase I (added 1990-08-06): Roughly, Pearl St. between Hudson and Lincoln Sts.
Boundary increase II (added 1990-08-06): Roughly, Church St. from Jefferson to Daugherty Sts., Hull St. from Morse St. to Park Pl., and Park from Church to Hull
|5||First Presbyterian Church||
|52 Marshall St.
|6||Abram C. Fisk House||
|867 E. Chicago Rd.
|90 Division St.
|8||Marshall Street Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Taylor, Hull, N. Hudson, Montgomery and Clay Sts.
|9||South Monroe Street Historic District||
|89-175 and 90-146 S. Monroe St. and 17 Park Ave.
|10||Stancer-Road-North Coldwater River Bridge||
|Stancer Rd. over N. Coldwater R.
|11||US-12-Coldwater River Bridge||
|Old US 12 over Coldwater Bridge
|12||West Pearl Street Historic District||
|155-225 and 160-208 W. Pearl St.
|27 S. Jefferson St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Branch County, Michigan.|
- List of Registered Historic Places in Michigan
- List of Michigan State Historic Sites in Branch County, Michigan
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 16, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.