National Register of Historic Places listings in Buchanan County, Iowa
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Buchanan County, Iowa.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Buchanan County, Iowa, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 20 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Otter Creek Bridge||June 25, 1998|
|June 22, 2004||105th St. over Otter Cr.||Hazleton vicinity||Pratt pony truss bridge built in 1870.|
|2||Otterville Bridge||June 25, 1998|
|January 14, 2002||Bordner Dam Rd. over Wapsipinicon River||Independence vicinity|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Buchanan County, Iowa.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 29, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.